Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Mess of a Mad man


Oh the mess of a mad man can be seen here, good thing I can't show you whats in my mind. 

When most people think of a working area, you think of the normal TV show or movie desk. An all clean area with all stock of items you would normally find in an office. Well this here shows you what a real person desk is, a mess of work an ideas. I am not alone, even great men of the past have left a mess of work behind when they move on. As you can see from the pic of Albert Einstein desk was always a mess even up to his death. There have been many test showing a messy desk is a sign of brilliance or even madness.

Now I have to say I have been trying to keep things in a neater order. Now you might think, just how Dark?  Well I have been spending a few hours a night on Pinterest looking at ideas from a lot of cleaver people. Yes, that right I'm on Pinterest there are thousands on there, its not just a site for ladies to show of their crafts, I have found a lot of men posting home make over ideas, man cave changes, desk hacks to make things cleaner, and so much more.

I know this isn't a blog to talk about arts and crafts, but it is a place to talk about what to do with the gaming, consoles and all the fun stuff that comes w
ith them.  All this stuff takes up tons of space so much that I have over six 40 gallon storage totes of all my gaming stuff in them. not to mention my four pcs that I use, and the two laptops that are mine(yes I'm a pc hoarder.) Then there is the green screen for videos, the kids pc, and the tv with all the game consoles that I have around me, and this is just one room of the house. Now you can see on why I have started to look into creative storage solutions. As you can see I have a lot to take in and start sorting. This winter I plan to clean this all up and create a move pretty area for the kids and I to game/create new videos in.



Yep quiet a mess I have on my hands, but in the next few weeks, this gaming dad will be cleaning it all up and creating a whole new area of gaming.

  1. Clean up the area
  2. Create a new storage setup
  3. Create a roll-up setup for Green Screen
  4. Proper cable management around PCs & Consoles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment