Monday, November 30, 2015

Month of Craziness

This month has been nuts. I'm not sure how but this blog is starting off on a very good start. I can see that I get plenty of hit a day, but not that many comments.. well we have none at the moment. This could be from a lot of different things that I have thought about.

1.) People are shy: Yep in one way or another we all are shy. Lets face it it's hard to let your thoughts flow free on the web even tho you are hidden behind a screen name and no one really knows who you are unless you're like me and show a picture of your face along with the post. It takes a lot to let yourself be out there and talk freely not knowing who is reading. It takes some time to warm up to new things and post on this blog but we all have run into some of the things I am writing about, and if your searching around the web and have come along to this site then we are all friends here.

2.) My writing sucks: This I know, I have been working on better gramor and sentences on this site as I go. This site is not only a place for us to explore the fun of being a gaming dad, but a place for me to improve my writing while telling you all the crazy stories I run into. In everything we do in life we can learn or improve on things. I'm just not going to be shy about it and will keep working on it all.

3.) Login needed: I am looking into different ways for this. Sometimes people don't like creating logins for sites they don't use much. I know myself that I have logins for millions of sites that I don't access anymore and my email is on so many list that i have to use the filter on the mess that comes in every day. So I am looking into getting some type of quick comment system going that does not need a login and is mobile friendly, since I see so many of my views use mobile devices to access this site.

I hope this clears up some of the readers minds when they think, do I really want to reply or comment this post? I will be trying to make it easier for everyone in the end, because lets face it. I am sure we all have run into something like this in what we do everyday. Plus I am sure you all can add to the conversation down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment